Fourth D&I Interest Group Meeting
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the proposed list of preferred topics which will guide the 2022 agenda as well as hear ZonMw, NIHR and Forte’s reflections and experiences conducting an audit and review of their D&I and impact practices.
If you are interested in joining us on 28 April 2022 from 13:00-15:30 BST please contact us.
- Welcome and introduction D&I IG meeting participants.
- Notes from the November 2021 meeting and look at the D&I Topic files document.
- Auditing and reviewing funders’ D&I and Impact practices:
- Presentation of the ZonMw D&I self-audit by Barbara van der Linden.
- Presentation of the NIHR Impact review by Candace Imerson.
- Update on the Forte Implementation Research programme by Staffan Arvidsson.
- Discussion in breakout rooms.
- Plenary wrap up of conclusions and follow-up actions.
- After-talk with drinks and socialising.