EViR Dissemination & Implementation Interest Group Meeting
This session was the first D&I interest group meeting. Attendees had the opportunity to meet D&I peers from organisations around the world. The starting point of the discussion was the challenges named in the 2019 D&I survey and input from the introduction round. Followed by a reflection on recognition of categories and types of activities and usability of the table and a checklist/benchmark for funders policies in D&I.
If you are interested to join us in future meetings, please contact us.
Barbara van der Linden – ZonMw, The Netherlands
EViR Funders’ Forum – Collaboration of research funders, organisations that represent research funders or are involved in setting R&D policy who come together to advance the practices of health related research and research funding, in order to increase the value of health related research. Currently, the Forum engages with around 40 different organisations from around the world.
- Introduction to the Funders’ Forum and highlight the particularly relevant guiding principles.
- Introduction round by participants: Short description of your function within your organisation and short pitch on what you want the interest group to be.
- Agenda Interest Group 2021: Starting point: challenges named in the 2019 D&I survey and input from the introduction round.
- Discussion on the D&I definitions and activities table from the 2019 survey
- Reflection on recognition of categories and types of activities.
- Reflection on usability of the table and a checklist/benchmark for funders policies in D&I.
- Open mic wrap up – for networking and exchanging ‘news’ from each participant. Please join this part of the session with a drink/coffee.
- Establish the D&I Interest Group.
- Define 2021 D&I interest group agenda.
- Summary of the reflection on D&I definitions and activities table and their use for the interest group.