EViR – ABPI (Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry) Webinars
We are delighted to announce two joint webinars between the EViR Funders’ Forum and the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI).
Following the first webinar on Tuesday 15th June, a second webinar will be delivered on Wednesday 30th June from 07:00 – 08:00 BST for colleagues in Australia and New Zealand.
Purpose of the session: These sessions will provide an overview of the pharmaceutical industry’s commitment to open and transparent research and give the opportunity to discuss opportunities for closer collaborative working between the EViR network and industry. The sessions’ recording along with other relevant materials will be shared after each session with the registrants.
If you are interested please contact us.
- Why transparency brings value to researchers, patients and the public.
- An overview of the pharmaceutical industry’s commitment to open and transparent research.
- The UK’s evolving Open Science landscape.
- Open Science: an ABPI perspective.
- Learnings from COVID-19.
- Where next?
Q&A / interactive session
- Views from EViR members on how industry and the EViR network could work more closely.
For the EViR network to be more aware of the commitment of the pharmaceutical industry to open and transparent research and more aware of existing initiatives and efforts:
- For the EViR network to understand how Open Science is being implemented in the UK.
- For the EViR network to be more aware of who the ABPI is and how we are working across the sector and with its members to make research more open and transparent.
- For the ABPI to gather perspectives of the EViR network members on their priorities and how industry and the EViR network could work more closely.